A creative artist's creativity must show in everything he or she does. And the same goes for their business card too. Take a look at these business card ideas.
100 Creative and Prime Name Ideas for an Event Planning Business
They say, ‘What’s in a name?’, but we pardon to modify the famous Shakespeare quote: ‘What’s in a name? Everything!’. Name is an identity, a reflection of thoughts and deeds. For any company, it is important to have a good name, for people are lazy to hit a click if they don’t find it attractive. MarketingWit plies you with creative name ideas for any event planning company.
• Event Fusion
• A Perfect Event
From festivals and weddings to conferences and ceremonies, event planning is an essential component to make your event grand. If you have a flair for coordinating events and parties, you could think of getting into this business. For social organizing, you need to have a name that is socially acceptable (isn’t obscure or objectionable), a name that fulfills the need, and something that would have your touch in it. Like for instance, your second name, or the initials of your name, or some qualities that your business would render.
Brainstorming is the first step while deciding a name. Go through these simple tips to help you find a legitimate name for your event planning company.
• Grab a paper and pen, and write down every word that comes to your mind.
• Find synonyms and better words to the ones you found in step 1.
• Focus on the target audience. If you’re planning to start a corporate meetings and conference planning, you should be seeking formal words.
• Keep in mind that these words should be easy to spell and pronounce.
• The words you’ve asserted should be descriptive and memorable.
• Once you’ve finalized the name, check for domain availability and URL accessibility.
Go through our list of event planning business names. These are catchy and striking, and who knows, may be the one you’re searching for is right here.
We hope these event planning company names have helped you come up with one for your organization. You could ask your friends and family to give you some more suggestions.
Disclaimer: The names mentioned in this article may already be registered to an entity or an organization. They have been listed here with the clear intention to provide ideas.