One of the best ways to market your product is to create brochures and generate leads. They are inexpensive to make and they also offer consumers an opportunity to learn more about your products and services.
An all-inclusive brochure contains no lumping of products, it lets the reader breathe, and offers something that a customer looks forward to. That said, out of the many things that technology has bestowed upon us, many are fond of that white document that allows them to write everything from a 30-word text message to a 900-page novel. Its Microsoft Word.
It's astonishing to know that many users still don't know the bits and nuances of using Microsoft Office which includes 'Word'. Making brochures on Microsoft Word might appear to you as an easy method, but designing it entirely depends on your creativity.
An easy way to effortless brochure printing is to go to the official website of Microsoft Office, and download a brochure template. Newer versions of the program have it inbuilt. There would be text written on the template, and so, you just need to replace it with your own text and images. However, you can create your own template and get started.
Here is the procedure:
- If you see brochures, you'll notice that most of them are either bi-fold or tri-fold. Let's consider a bi-fold one, as its simpler.
- Open 'Word' and go to File, and click on Page Setup.
- When you've set the margin for the page, add columns as required. For that, click on Table, and select Columns. And create brochure panels.
- When you are done with it, click on the first column, and go to Insert. Select Break, and click on Column Break. This will allow you to add paragraphs. It's upon you as to how many breaks you want to put.
- Type relevant information, add images, and when everything is done, go to Insert, click on Break, and this time, select Page Break. This will take you to the next page of the document.
- Repeat these steps in accordance with the kind of data and images you want to put.
- Lastly, save the copy, and print it. That's how you make brochures on Microsoft Word.
- Start the program and go to File, and click on New. A list of templates will open up, wherein, you have to click on Brochures.
- This will direct you to the online page of Microsoft Office Brochure templates. Select the one you prefer and download it.
- Save the template and start working on it. Remember, it already has text and images in it, and so, you just have to delete it all, and replace with your own information.
- Insert pictures by clicking on Insert, and browsing through your computer.
- Upon completion, print your brochure, and get started with marketing.